Kids Pizza Making Kit
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- If you have a parbaked dough: Place it on a very lightly greased pan or pizza stone and top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and optional toppings.
- If you have a pre-stretched dough: very lightly grease or spray a pan or pizza stone, place the dough on the pan. Stretch it out to as thin as you want. Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and optional toppings.
- If you have a dough ball: Let the dough ball warm to room temperature for about 15 min. Place a small amount of flour on your clean countertop. You can work the dough with your hands or a rolling pin. Stretch it out to at least 12 inches or more if you like it thinner. When you have it to the size you want place it on a very lightly greased or sprayed pan or pizza stone. Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and optional toppings.
- Cook the pizzas with raw dough for about 15 to 20 minutes. Cook the pizza with the par baked crust about 10 minutes.
- Less time for softer crust more time for crispy crust.
- Let set for a few minutes before cutting. Pizza will be very hot!
Have fun!! Make sure to post your pics on our Facebook page or Instagram page for a chance to win a $50 gift card! We so appreciate your business and thank you. We love our community and want to stay open to serve you.
- If you don’t like the bubbles, you can pop them with a pizza cutter during the cooking process.
- Less grease on the pan will make for a crispy pizza crust.
- Add any additional toppings you may have at home. Minced Garlic is great!
- You can butter your crust when it comes out if that is your game.
- Turn on your oven light watch the cheese melt and the crust get golden brown.